Follow us on: FACEBOOK


Sunday 18 September 2011

What's the Craziest Thing You've Ever Done?


1. The Craziest thing I ever done was going skinny dipping in a pond that was almost frozen over with ice. Got pnemonia, because of it, and realized I was stupid for doing it, but I was only 17 at the time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Kiss a snake on the mouth. Good thing he wasn't poison. I was drunk and on a dare kissed my boyfriend's pet snake on the mouth,3 times. I forget what kind of snake he was.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Bird catching. Me and my friend, we were like 12 or 13 wanted to catch a lost baby blue jay. We were so close, before the mother started pecking at our heads, no lie. It hurt, the bird was swooping down at us. Blue jays are mean. HaHa. We also tried to catch squirrels with blankets. There were so many, but they are so fast! HeHe. Fun Times.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. I jumped 75 feet from a bridge into a lake....:-)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. Performed a tubial ligation on a mouse in biology class. Hey, it worked! That mouse was put in a cage with 8 males and never got pregnant. The teacher thought I was nuts, but had to admire my imagination with experimentation!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6. have sex in my car in a park, everytime cars pass we got down...intense...


Comment on My post and write ur craziest thing every done.... its funn. please comment and tweet also thanks guyzzzz.....

0 Responses to “What's the Craziest Thing You've Ever Done?”

Post a Comment