Follow us on: FACEBOOK


Sunday 6 November 2011

Answer For a Girls Question


Question 1: What are you thinking about?
The proper answer is: "I'm sorry if I've been pensive, dear. I was just reflecting on what a caring, intelligent and wonderful woman you are, and how lucky I am to have you."
.
Question  2: Do you love me?
The proper answer is: "YES!" or, if you feel a more detailed answer is in order, "Yes, dear."

Question  3: Do I look fat?
The proper answer is: "Of course not!"

Question  4: Do you think she's prettier than me?
The proper answer is: Once again, the proper response is an emphatic: "Of course not!"

Question  5: What would you do if I died?
Definitely a no-win question. (The real answer, or course, is "Buy a Corvette.")

No matter how you answer this, But be prepared for at least an hour of follow-up questions, usually along these lines:

Girl....Would you Marry another girl?
Boy.....Definitely not!
Girl....Why not - don't you like being married?
Boy.....Of course I do.
Girl....Then why wouldn't you remarry?
Boy.....Okay, I'd get married again.
Girl....You would? (With a hurtful look on her face)
Boy.....Yes, I would.
Girl....Would you sleep with her in our bed?
Boy.....Where else would we sleep?
Girl....Would you put away my pictures, and replace them with pictures of her?
Boy.....That would seem like the proper thing to do.
Girl....And would you let her use my golf clubs?
Boy.....She can't use them; she's left-handed.

0 Responses to “Answer For a Girls Question”

Post a Comment